Even the best-laid plans can be undone in a moment after an unforeseen event. Insurance is the protection against such an event and is central to any financial plan. Depending on the type of insurance you purchase, you or your beneficiaries receive a cash benefit if you suffer a disability, become ill or die.
Looking for the right insurance product and determining the right amount of coverage can sometimes become overwhelming. That is where our team of insurance experts at Nour Insurance Services Inc. come in, providing you the guidance you need to decide what product suits your needs best. Whether it’s family protection, income protection, business continuity, wealth accumulation or estate preservation, we can help you develop a strategy ideal for you and your family.
- Term - flexible and affordable protection coverage for a specified period.
- Whole life - guaranteed, reliable, permanent protection that builds cash value over time.
- Universal life – permanent protection with tax advantaged investment growth.
- Synergy – unique solution combining a life, a critical illness and a disability insurance policy all in one affordable package.
- Disability insurance – monthly benefit providing income protection if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness.
- Critical illness insurance – lump sum benefit if you’re diagnosed with a covered critical illness (provided after a standard waiting period).
- Long-term care insurance – helps pay for long-term care and services to protect your retirement savings and investments.
- Synergy – unique solution combining life, critical illness and disability insurance in one affordable package.
- Health and dental insurance – individual health and dental plans to help cover routine and unexpected health care expenses not covered by the Government Health Insurance Plan.
- Travel Insurance – offers coverage for unexpected emergency medical expenses while you are travelling abroad.